Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Early Spring Blooms in New Jersey!

 Lily of the Valley is a trooper no matter the weather and they
are popping up in the most unexpected places.  This is 
a great little addition to any shade garden.


 This is one of my Bleeding Hearts, also in one of my shade gardens!
They are absolutely perfect and the most amazing flowers, just like you would
see in one of Disney's movies!


Now this is an amazing winner!  Soloman's Seal
is a definite must have in the shade garden.


An Oak Leaf Hydrangea that was given to me by my sister-in-law.
I LOVE IT!


This is one of my Foxgloves that is a bi-annual bloomer.
Since the weather was so nice in Jersey, they came out early and 
so did the real foxes!


Hope you enjoyed some of the blooms that I have this spring.
Good luck with your future plantings!
These are all very easy plants to grow and maintain.

And they were free.  Either they were given to me or they are free range flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment