Monday, April 23, 2012

Topiaries

I just love topiaries. And I highly encourage anyone to purchase the faux ones.  They are extremely easy to maintain and you can't kill them!  I had two beautiful double ball topiaries from Walmart last summer for a mere $35 a piece.  They were beautiful on either side of my front black door.  When Fall hit, that's when I found out that they were not winter hardy, they were actually tropical from Australia.  Now, if I had a greenhouse, they still would be with me.  Lessons learned, it's ok to buy faux plants!  

Following I'm showing a few from Ballard Designs

Angel Vine Topiary


Boxwood Topiaries



This is a topiary that I found at Marshalls.  
I have the exact match on the window next to it. 
Both cost me $12.00
So my advice is to look at HomeGoods, Marshalls and TJ Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment